Monday, January 30, 2006

Olympic Preparation

I need a "clearing of the decks" before it's time for olymipc knitting. This means clearing off some of my WIPs (and thus my coffee table) and also cleaning the house. (The dust bunnies are organizing unions at the moment.) So, to this end, I emptied all the trash cans, and made the following WIP progress:

1. H's Ravenclaw socks are done:
H's Ravenclaw Socks
Although I should probably work on MN's socks next, I'm working on my Ravenclaw socks because they're already at the 50% mark. I want them off my coffee table. ;)

2. Klaralund is ready for seaming:
Klaralund Front and Back
I finished the knitting late last night, and plan to do the seaming tonight. (Blocking? Who needs blocking!)

3. I've started winding the yarn for my Canada sweater:
Swift and Ball Winder
So far I have 2/7 balls wound.

After seaming and finishing a book I've borrowed from a fellow SNBer tonight, I'm going full steam ahead on my afghan. I doubt I'll finish it before the 10th, but I'm going to get as close as possible. ;)

3 comments:

Tandi said...

Ooh, love the Ravenclaw socks!

Anonymous said...

Wow! An amazing burst of knitterly energy.

The ravenclaw socks are so cute!

H

Sallie said...

I like everything, socks, sweater, Canada yarn. Good luck with your WIP.