Thursday, January 05, 2006

Brain Dead

I brilliantly forgot to pack my hummus for lunch. And I was going to pack extra, for the 1.5 slices of bread I brought today. I even had that thought when I was packing the bread. Next thought of hummus? As the bus reached downtown. I had even looked into my lunchkit thinking there was something missing, but then decided with how full it was (can of orange juice, mandarin orange) I must already have everything there. Oops.

Decision on the laptop sleeve: I'm going to try Wendy's brilliant conditioner suggestion tonight. H also has other laptops, and Ram Wools currently has all yarn 25-50% off, so those options are also being considered. ;)

1 comment:

none said...

I frequent a lot of diaper cover boards where they knit/crochet wool covers and periodically people freak that the cover shrunk. This is a suggestion I took from one of those boards,

Use cool water. Mix about 1/2 bottle of hair conditioner (cheap stuff) Mix well. Soak well. Massage well. Gently pull back to shape.

The woman who wrote this claims she has pulled a sweater back into size that was shrunk down to a kids sweater.

Good luck! I will be interested to find out what happens.