Thursday, January 26, 2006

Crazy Squirrel

Crazy Squirrel
Crazy Squirrel

The squirrels around here are bonkers. This little chap likes to savour his (her?) acorns while parked on my trash can. (I find acorn remains there all the time.) Now, this location isn't terribly convenient, since all the oak trees are located on the other sides of the surrounding houses. But (s)he likes it.

Yesterday, when I was apparently feeling well enough to wield a camera, but not well enough to do anything with said photos, I found this guy chirping on the can. (Is that like singing in the shower?) I can only guess why. To mark his (her?) territory? To attract a mate? Because (s)he's bonkers?

I dunno. It's a mystery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find acorn remains under the hood of my car. I always worry that one of these days that squirrel won't get out of there fast enough. Eek!