Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sparkly Sophie

Sparkly Sophie
Sparkly Sophie

Last night I finished sewing the "sparkly" on Sophie. Here she is, all finished! (Unless, of course, I decide to put a zipper in her some day.)

Here's the history of Sophie:

Before she was felted, she looked like this:
Sophie

After first felting, she shrunk a bit:
Sophie Blocking

I ran her through the wash again at home, and boy did she ever felt up! I think mom's washer must be better than mine. Here she is for size comparison:
Sparkly Sophie

5 comments:

Deneen said...

Andrea, that is gorgeous~ I love it! May I ask what pattern you used?

I adore it-the strap, the sequins, everything. Great job!

Nik said...

It's amazing to see the different variations of Sophie out there. The sparkles are nice.

Anonymous said...

Love the Sophie bag, love the socks (such gorgeous colors), love the Weasley.

Sallie

sara said...

sophie is gorgeous!

LadyLinoleum said...

What a gorgeous bag!