Sunday, September 18, 2005

Dream

I had a strange dream last night. It got me rather upset (while I was asleep and obviously not thinking right), which I think also contributed to my tiredness today.

I can't remember the whole dream, but in it, a former roommate A (yes P, that A) decided that since she had done favours for me when we were living together (huh?) that she would get me to do her a favour. Problem is, she didn't ask. She just assumed.

Now, this was a very bizarre favour. She needed a place to store some stuff. This stuff included a gazillion rolls of toilet paper, a flat of drink boxes, and a whole bunch of other stuff. She decided that under and on top of my desk at work was the ideal place.

When I wasn't there, she moved my laptop, putting it in my backpack, but without it's sleeve. That got me really peeved! She *touched* my laptop, *and* she didn't use the sleeve! Then she crammed all that junk under my desk, and piled some more on top.

I was so mad when I got to my office. I decided that I didn't care if her stuff got stolen, it wasn't staying in my office. So I moved it all out to the hall outside my office.

Have you ever noticed that dreams aren't terribly logical?

No comments: