Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Jello Comparison

Jello Comparison
Jello Comparison

I have a friend (who I will not name, but I think can withstand a bit of gentle ribbing) who will not eat any flavour of jello besides strawberry. I do not say "does not like", because, as far as I know, she has never tried any other flavour. For a while I tried to convince her to branch out... just a wee bit... maybe "wild strawberry"? Nope. Not happening.

So, ever since then I've been curious as to whether the two actually taste at all different.

I'm not sure they do.

They might... but if I were eating them at separate times, and you asked me which I was eating, I wouldn't have a clue. They may only taste different because I expect them to taste different, and am imagining the difference. I certainly can't describe the slight difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P

Anonymous said...

LOL. DH will eat only raspberry Jello.