Friday, September 09, 2005

Lace

The feather lace pattern I used is from Reader's Digest "The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches". It's an okay book. When I flipped through it at the store, I thought it had tons of neat stitches. When I was looking for a lace pattern the other night, I found I had very little selection of stitches I liked. I don't know which impression is correct... I imagine I'll form a better opinion as I start to use it more.

One note: the instructions are just written, with no charts. I know some people need to see lace patterns charted out.

The comments at amazon seem to indicate that this book is the same as the Harmony Guide series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for showing Katie where my feed was, no idea why bloglines is so dopey about finding my feed - I know it works, I have ths usb with bloglines link AND an RSS 2.0 link - go figure ;-)