Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Curiosity

It's good I'm not a cat, because otherwise I would have already used up my nine lives. ;)

What's got me curious today? A comment. Here it is:
Nice blog keep up the good work!
Andy

--
Posted by Adam C. to Soapbox at 9/13/2005 05:49:14 PM
Now isn't that curious? I don't think Andy/Adam has commented before. I'm always curious how new people find me, and why they would want to read my blog. I initally assumed that Andy/Adam was male, but her blogger profile indicates otherwise. I've turned on word verification, so this is unlikely comment spam... but who is Andy/Adam? She's got a whole list of blogs, but none of the ones I randomly selected give any insight. Did she find me through a ring? A search? A random chain of blogs? Or something as completely random as clicking "next blog" on the blogger bar at the top? Very curious.

Andy/Adam, if you come back, and feel like it, will you enlighten me?

No comments: