Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wah!

I don't want to be leaving my friends down here! I'm on my way over to Duke to meet with a professor there, but missed the bus. So now I'm going to be at least 36 minutes late, plus more for walking time. The stress of that, and not being able to print my travel expense form (stupid MS Excel!) seems to have added enough that now I feel like crying that I'll be leaving so many good friends. However, I don't think a relatively major bus stop is the place to break down into tears. So far I'm managing to stay dry eyed, but it won't take much to push me over the edge at this point. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*HUGS* You can always go back for a visit (with a side trip to Texas!). :)

KelliAmanda said...

I don't want you to leave either - but I really do believe that it's the right decision for you right now. And, it'll give me a good excuse to visit Canada! Yes, I will, somehow, make time for a trip.

Jewels said...

Remember good-byes are only see-you-laters and new hello's. Hang in there! :)