Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Packed

We're basically all packed. Pretty much everything is loaded, and we're just doing one last load of laundry with the shower curtains and towels. (We left showering until *after* the truck was packed.)

I've discovered some little-used muscles on the backs of my thighs. Ow. My back is a bit sore too, and I have a few bruises and scrapes. On the whole, I appear to have survived this packing experience. Now for the looooong drive.

Well, I think I'll do a bit of blog reading while I'm waiting for the laundry.

4 comments:

Deneen said...

Packing and moving just bites! How long is the drive?

Best of luck to you-let us know when you are safely home-

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip! May your yarn last until the end of the trip and the days be overcast (but not raining).

H

Anonymous said...

"My bags are packed...I'm ready to go...I'm standing here, outside your door...I hate to wake you up to say goodbye..."

Every SINGLE time anyone leaves anyplace (including me!) that song runs through my head. Hope you have a calm & safe journey. :)

hi, i'm natalie said...

Have a safe and speedy journey!!