Friday, May 05, 2006

Stitch Markers and Trade Offer

You spoke (I think, maybe), and I have listened (or hallucinated). I made more robots:
Assembly Line
(Well, and a few other things. B made a few more things too.)

Look... I'm even making a dent in the amount of Sculpey:
Sculpey
A small dent. There's still a lot left... I guess I'll be making even more stitch markers.

Here's my plan:
1. If you are interested, send me an e-mail with your name and mailing address. If you have any favourites, let me know, and I'll do my best to satisfy people.
2. I'll take them all to SNB on Tuesday, and let my friends there have first pick. (Since I did say I was going to make the markers for them as a going away present. However, there's fewer than a dozen people at Tuesday night SNB, so there should be plenty left.)
3. Whatever's left, I'll divide and package up Tuesday evening and mail out Wednesday on my way to school. (So the cut-off for requests is Tuesday ~9:00 EDT.) I'll send them anywhere in the world, but by the cheapest method. (I'm a poor, starving student, after all. ;) )
4. I'll include my (Canadian) address with the stitch markers, and you can send me a little surprise that you think is a reasonable trade for what I've sent you. If you don't like all of what I've sent, feel free to pass them on to someone else, and don't feel obliged to include those in the return trade "value."

Note that these aren't actually finished stitch markers - at a minimum, they need to be attached to a jump ring or something. However, they'll take very little effort to make into basic stitch markers, and you're free to get as fancy as you want. ;) They also work as miniature Christmas tree ornaments, or necklace pendants. (Although I didn't use a fancy wire... just your basic 24 gauge beading wire which is already a bit oxidized from sitting in my closet.)

So... who's interested?

2 comments:

sara said...

A veritable sweatshop of stitchmarkers! I'm impressed with your Sculpey prowress (sp?)

Dandy said...

I emailed you at the gmail addy I found on the blog... did you get it?