Thursday, May 11, 2006

Unicorn

Unicorn
Unicorn

I gave my computer a big test set to chew on. While it's thinking, I modified the stag chart into a unicorn. What do you think?

*****GOOD NEWS: I HAVE A TRANSMISSION CORE!!!!

(Sorry for shouting, but I'm very excited.) I don't know much about it, because my program is still running. (I write a few notes to a file that I can look at while it's running.)

Well, I'm off to that Women in Sciences Dinner... let's hope it doesn't kill me. ;) (Not now that I have a transmission core! That would be ironic!)

4 comments:

KelliAmanda said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Even though I haven't a clue what that is, I'll do the happy dance with ya. Woohoo! Way to go. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the transmission core, whatever that is.

I think the unicorn is very good. Looks like the medieval unicorns I saw on tapestries in France.

H

Sallie said...

Love, love, love the unicorn!!!

Yay for transmission core!