Sunday, May 07, 2006

Stitch Markers

B and I have made more stitch markers:
Stitch Markers
(The bottom two rows are by B.)

Observation #1: I may be able to make robots, pigs, jack-o-lanterns, and traffic cones (I couldn't think of anything else to make with the bright orange... I guess they can be used to mark "caution spots" in knitting), but I should leave the watermelon slices to B.

Observation #2: There's still more Sculpey:
Sculpey

Observation #3: B and I have made a lot of stitch markers:
Stitch Markers

Which will run out first... the Sculpey, my patience, or my sanity? (Assuming I have any sanity left at this point.)

I also used up some pantry stash... presenting some chick pea and black bean hummus:
Hummus
(tahini free, of course.)

4 comments:

Lene said...

I love your stitch markers!

Jewels said...

I L.O.V.E. your watermelon markers!!
mmm, I haven't tried doing black bean and chick pea hummous - do you use all the same other ingred as regular hummous??

noricum said...

Thanks everyone! (But Bethany's watermelon stitch markers really are better.)

I'll post my hummus recipe... if I don't, prod me. ;)

fledchen said...

I love the traffic cone ones!