Friday, May 19, 2006

Sporadic Blogging

Chapel Hill Chorus
Chapel Hill Chorus

Just to let you know, my blogging for the next week or two is going to be rather sporadic. Dad was here and waiting when I arrived back from Tempe (flight was fine), so now I'm busy both with packing and making sure he's taken care of. Not that he needs a lot of taking care of (or that I'd be successful in those areas that he does), but I feel bad surfing the net when he's in the next room. I'm not sure why, but I do. And anyway, I've got tons of packing to do. I'll catch you up a bit tonight, but I'm not sure how frequently I'll be around the next few days. (I certainly wasn't around much the past few days.)

Anyway, tonight we had a great evening! K gave us a pair of tickets to see her chorus sing (thanks K!), and they sang wonderfully. I knew K, and dad's religious, so we both enjoyed all the songs. ;)

I was a bit annoyed by a lady (or ladies) near us wearing perfume. I got a headache, my eyes itched, and I think my tongue may be swollen again.

However, the evening listening to K sing was marvelous!

2 comments:

Mama Grouch said...

There is nothing like the guilt of a late post...I am managing once a week now and I feel lucky to get that in.

Don't worry, we will keep checking in!

noricum said...

Thanks. ;)