Monday, July 09, 2007

A Rocking Thank You To Marvie!


Thanks Marvie! Marvie nominated me as a Rocking Girl Blogger. :) Now I get to nominate five people. Hmmm... it's a tough choice! In no particular order:

1. Knittah, who keeps on keeping on through a pretty miserable illness.
2. Bron, with her mad knitting, crocheting, and pattern debugging skillz!
3. Jessie, with her chickens and turkeys and goats and pigs and peacocks and home based fiber business and...!
4. Vik, who had the guts to walk up to sleeping homeless women and leave them scarves she had knit.
5. Sandy and her fun Saturday Sky.

Damn! I wish I wasn't supposed to stop at five! Oh well, I guess I need to leave some for the five I picked to nominate. ;)

3 comments:

Knittah said...

Yay! Thanks!

Sandy said...

Gracious! Thank you so MUCH!
:)
Right back at ya~ :D

LG said...

Hey Andrea thank you VERY MUCH!