Saturday, February 05, 2005

Yep, it's spring

What did I tell you... I finished my scarf last night, and this morning I got my first spring allergy allert:


Be prepared for allergies today! This is your Allergy Alert letting you know that allergy conditions in your area have reached a medium to high range.

Today's allergy levels for CHAPEL HILL, NC:
Medium (4.8 on a scale of 0-12)

Today's predominant pollen:
Cedar/Juniper and Elm.


Because of my allergies, spring is *not* my favourite season.

If you'd like to sign up for allergy allerts, go to www.pollen.com.

1 comment:

Daph said...

Allergies suck. Big time. I have them, and so does Marissa. Ew. Yuck. When Marissa goes up to NoCal to visit her dad her allergies are even worse... I think it's because there's more greenery up there and no "smog filter", LOL.