Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I'm It

I've been tagged by Donna! I don't normally do these, but I'll play nice. ;)

1. Total number of music files on your computer.

According to iTunes, 484 songs. (But sharing in the office allows me access to many more.)

2. The last CD you bought.

Christmas Legends, on sale after Christmas. (I discovered in early December that I lacked any form of holiday music!) I don't buy CDs often (I'm stingy), but my next on will be Fires at Midnight by Blackmore's Night, as recommended by Marvie.

3. The last song you listened to before reading this message.

Hey, Johnney Cope! by Natalie MacMaster, from My Roots Are Showing. Great CD! Very cheery fiddle music. :) (I love Cape Breton fiddle music!)

4. Name 5 songs you listen to often or that mean a lot to you.


  • Sleepy Maggie, by Ashley MacIsaac

  • Here with Me, by Dido

  • Decara A La Pased, by Lhasa De Sala

  • Flower Duet from Lakme, by Delibes (I have yet to track down the excellent recording played on CBC.)

  • Papa Loves Mambo, by Perry Como



Um, yeah, I do listen to a variety of music...

5. Who will you pass this stick to (3 people) and why?

Um... Marvie, to see what other cool music she suggests, Trish, since we're co-moderators now, and, um, Paulina, but I think she may have done this one already. (Sorry if I've "retagged" someone!)

No comments: