Friday, February 18, 2005

De-stashing

Today I vented my frustration at my stash of LB Homespun, and went to their web page for a pattern. Nifty... I found an afghan pattern that calls for the exact number of skeins I have! I'll be doing the "super fast and easy crochet throw"... it sounded like a quick and painless way to destash. :) And if I don't like the results... I can always donate it. It makes a rather small afghan... 42"x55". It didn't sound small until I cast on and did the first row. It doesn't look so big now. I guess that's why it's called "super fast and easy". I'm thinking it'll make a nice lapghan. I'll see how big it ends up when I'm done.

I had originally planned on doing some more afghan squares for myself tonight, but I didn't feel like figuring out colour change sequences. I also didn't feel like working on socks... they're a bit rough on my left pointer finger, and I had already worked on socks for 2.5 hours during the student tear-down practice presentation.

I'm dead... time for bed. G'night!

No comments: