Friday, February 04, 2005

Expect Spring

I think I read on someone's blog that today (or some day recently) was the first day of spring, according to the Chinese new year... (feel free to correct me here... I'm bad at remembering stuff). I'd find it hard to believe spring in early February, but then I just finished my scarf, so I imagine I won't see any more cold weather this season. ;) (At least, not in this neighbourhood.)

Anyone else need an early spring? Send me the yarn, and I'll send you a magic scarf. ;) (One at a time... I don't want to get swamped here!) Oh... and I think the scarf magic requires good quality yarn, but I'll give it a shot with cheaper stuff too. ;)

Just kidding! (I have too many socks calling my name to start another scarf now!)

I'm lazy and tired, so pictures will have to wait until tomorrow.

1 comment:

aardvark al said...

I'm a Canadian, I've been in that area on business trips, and I know what you mean by "trapped". Hope you get your degree soon.