Thursday, February 10, 2005

Progress

Today I had two meetings, only one of which I slept through. (Oops... one was just at the *wrong* time. Not even crochet could save me today!) I also wrote a little function to return a pebble to an atom. (No, that's not going to make sense, even if you re-read it.)

Behold! The promised pictures!

I finally got around to taking pictures of my current socks this morning, along with an afghan square I'm making out of my leftover superwash wool. Unfortunately, I finished my socks already. Just pretend this photo shows two finished socks:


I actually took a photo of my red scarf a few days ago, but didn't get around to posting the photo. Here it is, evil red eyes and all!


And since I've been bad about not posting photos, and I was tickled enough to snap pics at the time, here's how my manicotti and bbq looked:


Mmmm... doesn't that look yummy? (No, Paulina, you don't have to eat any. ;) )

Well, I really should make more progress, but I forgot my pudding treat at home. So I think I'll go home and eat that, then wash three and a half days worth of dishes, then cook & eat dinner, and *then* make more progress. And then watch ER. ;)

3 comments:

hi, i'm natalie said...

OOpS! I'm a little late today, but Happy Birthday!! I hope your day was nice!

noricum said...

Thanks! It was pretty good... I got lots of nice hellos from online friends. :))

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I don't have to eat any, but it does LOOK good, particularly the pork. :)