Friday, February 25, 2005

What Holds Your Hooks?

Dawn asked this the other day, and it's going around now. Here's what holds my hooks. :)

At home, a plain old mason jar, about half the size of the "standard" size mason jar. I bought spaghetti sauce in it. It then worked as an alternate brush-rinse water jar. It now holds my hooks.

Not terribly pretty, but perfectly functional. Now I don't need to search for my hooks every time I need them... before I started using the jar a few weeks back, I constantly needed to search for my hooks. They could sometimes be found in my sunflower pencil holder:


If I bring some hooks in to work, they share space in my work pencil holder:

which holds all sorts of miscellaneous items. A friend's wife brought it back from a trip to Thailand, because I loaned her my Harry Potter books. The holder is black and triangular, with the cute little elephants on each side. The "matching" bookmark has an owl, and is brown wood. I've been too scared to use the bookmark... I'm worried it would break... so it lives in the pencil holder where I can see and enjoy it. :)

When travelling, they get stuffed loose into the smallest pockets in my luggage. You know... those little "security" pockets meant for jewelry, etc.

No comments: