Monday, February 28, 2005

Petting Pretty Yarn

Mmmmm... I got *two* skeins of Cascade 200 in the mail! (From Kerry, who's blog contest I won back in January.) It's a nice yummy purple heather colour (#9454)... and oh so soft! Each skein is 100g / 220 yards... any suggestion what to make? It doesn't say superwash, so it won't go in my blanket. I'm thinking it might work nicely for the coronet... although that will only need one skein....

Today is picture day! I finally updated my "what holds your hooks" post. And to make up for the delay, here's two more photos! First, my lovely new yarn:


And an update of my laptop sleeve, now featuring brand new buttons:


Now, if only I could get my dang nose to stop bleeding... I've had at least a half dozen in the past day... I *must* be coming down with a cold. :P (Bodies need to come with better warranties and service plans... I got a bit of a lemon.)

4 comments:

Jewels said...

oh that Cascade you won looks delicious!! Congrats - lucky you.

BuNNi said...

Hey, that laptop case looks great! I think I might have to make myself one. :)

noricum said...

Thanks! :)

Deneen said...

Oh my goodness, that yarn is scrumptious!!