Saturday, February 19, 2005

Feeling better

I'm feeling better now. My headache is almost nonexistant, and I went out and enjoyed the sun a bit. (Actually, I went over to University Mall to stock up on undies... I seem to be running low.) I was fast enough in UMall that I caught the bus on it's return trip. How's that for efficiency! :)

On the bus ride back a guy tried to commission me to do a sweater for him... I declined. I don't give my number to complete strangers. Plus, doing crochet for comission takes the fun out of it. I told him I wasn't allowed to work off campus (another very good reason to decline), and he had a hard time believing/understanding that. (He was ESL... I think he might have thought I was being racist or something, but I wasn't.) I told him to go to Yarns, Etc over in Carrboro, and they could probably find someone who would make it. He still wasn't thrilled with my response. I still refuse to give my number to strangers.

I got off the bus at the front of the complex, rather than by my apartment, because I wanted to borrow a movie. I sat for a half hour, and no one showed up. Bleh. But I refuse to feel as grumpy as I did this morning.

I'm sorry you have to work today Paulina... that sucks. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better :)

I'm still at work :P