Friday, February 25, 2005

Update

I rode my exercise bike again tonight! 35 minutes this time... and that's the second time this week I rode my bike! :) (Last time was Sunday.) I would have ridden more, but I felt I was too busy with the visit. At least I'm getting better at getting back on the bike. I'd like to get back to where I was before... riding 3-5 times a week for 30-90 minutes. (How long I ride tends to depend what's on TV... and how far into the show it takes me to finally get changed and set up. I don't ride longer than 90 minutes... things start going numb around that point.)

I worked some more on my sockapalooza socks... I've now finished the ball on the second sock. Now I just need to break out the third ball and finish these suckers off! Of course... I should probably focus on my patterns this weekend, since I have two more weeks to finish these sock pal socks off, and my patterns are long overdue.

Then there's the paper I was asked to review by mid-February... February isn't over yet, but it's definitely *past* "mid". Push that on the stack for this weekend as well. Then there's also adding interesting markers to my hbond slider (I belatedly finished reading in the alternate hbonds, now to get back to this slider thingy)... and regular chores like laundry, grocery shopping, baking pita bread, and dishes (although there aren't too many stacked up at the moment). All this, and there's fun activities planned too... ultimate frisbee tomorrow morning (yay! more exercise!), and a crafty afternoon with friends on Sunday. (Reminds me... I need to e-mail to get that set up.)

No wonder I always feel I didn't accomplish enough over the weekend... I try to cram *way* too much into my two "off" days.

I'll post the promised pictures tomorrow...

No comments: