Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Introducing...

sheep
...the little sheepie from my button. He's kind of shy. (Just standing up on the soapbox made him pigeon-toed!)

My little sheepie has a problem... he is easily confused, and wants a name to help reduce his confusion. This little sheepie is a big fan of Sheepie over at Yarn Tomato. He has delusions of being Sheepie, but knows that name is already taken. Can anyone help him? He'd love lots of choices to pick from, and will let you know his favourite later.

Oh... please do not kidnap my little sheepie... that would frighten him! However, he does occasionally enjoy visiting friends when he has time, so feel free to send an invitation. (He has already wandered over to Jewels', to tickle her toes!)

6 comments:

pfirsch said...

Because of his feet, how about Pidge?

Anonymous said...

How about Mr. Softie?
or Al? or Woolie Bullie? Or Otis??! Yeah Otis!! Give me a few minutes I can think of more!!

Rebecca said...

hmmm.

larry lamb- he was named
by maryanne, the farmer's daughter.
constant confusion is how he's famed.
why oh why did this lamb became a wether?


he he hee

Trish said...

Bob, just bob! :)

Jewels said...

He is totally adorable..
how about Ram-bam? Ram-bam 4 sheep thrills :)
I'm glad he's visiting me too.

Donna Hulka said...

Aww! Thank you! He is sooo cute! A name... a name... hmm, I shall have to think on it.