Saturday, February 19, 2005

Stupidness

As I sit here with my annoying, persistent headache, which I can't seem to do anything about, I read this:

1,000 CHILDREN FEARED DEAD IN AFGHAN PROVINCE
Up to 1,000 children may have died in one Afghan province over the past
few weeks due to cold-related illnesses and lack of food, a relief
agency says.
FULL STORY:
http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/2005/02/18/afghan050218.html

Now I'm even more frustrated! This is something that *could* have been forseen, and prevented! Hunger and cold is something we *can* do something about! Why don't we?!? Aargh.

My first thought was to donate the throw I started yesterday, but acrylic isn't all that great for keeping people warm. (And the shipping... don't even get me started!) I don't know what I'll do.

Don't bug me... I'm in a bad mood today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're having a bad day. :(

I'm having to work today, if it makes you feel any better ;)

Trish said...

I'm with ya on the headache thing. I'm in the same boat. Can't get rid of it!!!!!! grrrrrr