Sunday, February 20, 2005

I do not like it, Sam I am,

I do not like Boye hooks and spam. My throw requires an N hook, which I do not have in a Susan Bates Quicksilver, just Boye. There's nothing wrong with Boye, I just prefer Bates. I hear there are people who prefer Boye. To each their own.

My e-mail spam levels have been annoyingly high lately. :P

Reason #3 why I should have my Sunday shower *before* 2:15 in the afternoon: I don't like "A Prairie Home Companion" on NPR... and I don't want to set my radio to a different station. It's funny... they guy on APHC sounds exactly like the guy on "The Vinyl Cafe" up in Canada, but I enjoy TVC. It really confuses me, because when I hear that voice, I first think "Yay, TVC is on", but then I realize I'm in NC, and it's actually APHC. Guy Noir just can't compare to Dave and Morley. The music on TVC is better too.

While I'm on the list of things that irritate me... SNL ranks right up there. It came on last night while I was doing "just one more row" on my throw. The lady who was pretending to be Michael Jackson has a really annoying, piercing voice. I didn't like the voices of the other characters either. Turning the volume down didn't help... until I eventually found the ideal setting: off. Turning the tube off also helped with my "one more row" syndrome. So I guess it's good they put bad television on late at night.

I rode my exercise bike for 31 minutes today. Yay! Now I just need to make pita bread, wash several days worth of dishes, type up my patterns, go grocery shopping, work on my software, and do my taxes.... I'm going now. See ya.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Yowza!!!!great goin' on the ex bike. I dusted mine today, but not with my buttm so no calories used by me, haha.
I still have to make that pita bread too...yumm

noricum said...

Well, at least the dusting burned a few calories! ;)

I got the pita bread and dishes done... now I'm working on some of the rest. :P