Thursday, February 03, 2005

Pan update

Oh... one of the reasons for me to document my recipe... it'll be a while before I make it again, and I didn't want to forget. Why a while? Um, 'cuz, when I was running the pan under hot water to rinse it before doing dishes, the non-stick coating started rinsing off too. (Remember I was wondering about those bubbles?) At least that meant I had fewer dishes to wash... ;)

Note to Paulina: Thanks for the pan... it served me well. Even though it didn't have the good graces to last me until I graduated. :P Oh well, it did well for a left-behind pan. ;) (I likely won't need it again before I graduate... I don't normally use it all that often.)

2 comments:

KelliAmanda said...

When you're a professor and no longer a poor graduate student, you'll have to invest in a glass 9"x13" casserole dish, so you won't have to worry about the non-stick coating!

noricum said...

Sounds like a plan! (I could probably afford one now, but then I'd have to move it home with me...)