Monday, November 20, 2006

Tired of Green Handspun?

Garterlac Dishcloth WIP
Garterlac Dishcloth WIP

I'm not, but in case you are, here's a pink garterlac dishcloth.

It's funny... I've been wanting a second washcloth for here for *ages* (so I can have one for bathing and one for dishes), and, now that I only have a week left, I finally start this.

I'm not crazy about knitting with the non-stretchy cotton, but I do love the look of the final pattern. I think it'll be great for scrubbing dishes, too. My nice pointy needles from Rhinebeck help a lot too. :)

Hmmm... I wonder how many of these I can knit before Christmas. Without going crazy, that is.

4 comments:

Knittah said...

I am in dishcloth heck right now and I HATE knitting with cotton. Never again.

Anonymous said...

That's an odd-looking knitting process. Looks like you'll end up with a camel. Or maybe a mobius strip. Too complicated to be a wash cloth. :-)

H

Vera said...

Your garlerlac is looking wonderful. We plan to work on those at our knitting meeting tonight.

LG said...

I love this pattern!
I forgot how many garterlac dishcloths I´ve done so far!