Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Changing Vowels

Okay, there's been way too much "sucks" on this blog recently, so I'm changing vowels. Time for some "socks"!

Trekking 100 socks finished, thanks to some flat tire time:
Trekking 100 Crochet Socks
That brings me down to eight WIPs. (Yes, *down* to *eight*. Startitis is a disease, I tell you. ;) )

I've declared the Winterberry Socks done, and wove in the ends:

(I just wasn't in the mood to add embroidery.)

And H's purple surf socks got a boost in progress today waiting for the tire to be changed:
Regia Cotton Surf Crochet Socks WIP

Whee. Durrow is chugging along... I should have the front done soon. (I'm almost at the sleeve decreases.)

I can't think of any other exciting progress to report at the moment... back to reformatting my old laptop for my cousin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the trekking socks! BTW - did you ever update your heel instructions. ;-) I've never done my second heel, and not sure I remember how now. :-(

noricum said...

*sigh*... I really need to do that soon!