Monday, November 13, 2006

Day Off

Since the past few weeks have been kind of stressful, and I spent the last three days (weekend days!) at a workshop, I'm taking today off. So far I've started with a relaxing morning (getting caught up on a *few* blogs... there are way too many posts!), and, after I manage to eat breakfast and shower, I plan on exploring the garment district. When I get home tonight I should start dealing with my backlog of posts. Sorry to keep you in suspense!

Reminders for me: fancy town in CT, avoiding the tire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day off sounds lovely (shhh...don't tell anyone that I just had a weekend).

Today was one of those mornings that I just didn't want to get out of bed. I did, as I don't want to miss any more work than I really need to, but it was really hard.

Knittah said...

I can't wait to hear your report!