Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Mini Marathon

Ask, and ye shall receive. Well, maybe. If I get around to it.

Today I got around to some stuff: post office, Times Square, David Blaine, Union Square Market (and the Morehouse Merino booth), and Whole Foods. Note to self: Whole Foods is a *zoo* on the day before thanksgiving, even if all I want is some stuff for dinner. And I think the post office on 14th Street has the slowest moving employees of *any* post office I've ever been in. However, the following people can eventually expect packages: Knittah, Vik, Jess (no, you're not expecting anything, this is a surprise... sort of), Lucy, and my two stitch marker swap pals, who are secret.

Times Square, David Blaine, and Union Square Market to come in separate posts.

Oh... Vik: don't bother sitting by your mailbox any time soon. They wanted an arm and a leg for air mail, but only a leg for surface, so the time estimate is around 6 weeks. Assuming Christmas doesn't bog things down.

2 comments:

LG said...

I don´t want you to loose your arm and leg! LOL

But... you will get something from me and I´m counting the days and it must be today... let me know! ;)

noricum said...

Well, it was something like $8 surface, and $14 by air, and I really hate paying more in postage than the things would cost new. ;)

I return to Winnipeg on Monday, so I'll let you know then! Thanks so much! :)