Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Nostepinne

Nostepinne
Nostepinne

Isn't it beautiful? M's husband made it for me as a going away present. It's sooooo smooth! It's made from North Carolina Dogwood. I wound a test ball at SNB last night. (Which is one of the reasons why the sock didn't grow more. The other reason is that I was late... the Debbie Stoller book signing ran until after 7, what with the line... and talking to all those knitters and crocheters!)

I have seven more balls of organic cotton, and four balls of laceweight, to wind right now, so this beauty will be getting plenty of use in the next few days. And I'm sure lots thereafter, too. :)

If you visit me, I might let you pet my nostepinne. ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

purty! I misread that as "my husband made it for me..." and I got so confused for a second there! (aren't I on andrea's blog? check. is she quoting someone? no. re-reads. crap! clicks on link to open comment. re-reads. oh! now I get it. duh.

this fcc documentation is removing my ability to read apparently. Love the nostie! :)

Marvie said...

rofl I read the exact same thing!!

noricum said...

tee-hee!