Thursday, March 16, 2006

Good News

My milk substitute arrived safe and sound, so I'm all set until I go home. :)

My registration for the Rigidity, Flexibility, and Motion in Biomolecules workshop has been accepted! The workshop is in Tempe, AZ from May 14th through May 18th. This should be fun! I've been invited to present a poster, so I should definitely do that. This'll give me something specific to work towards: a poster-sized chunk of my dissertation-to-be. ;)

I've been feeling somewhat better this past week. I haven't made an appointment. I figured I'd wait a bit longer to see if I continue improving.

It was hot earlier this week (I had to turn the AC on!), but it's cooled off nicely again.

My hellish spring allergies haven't kicked in yet! I'm a bit stuffy, but I can still go outside without a dust mask and goggles. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay. That's good to have that problem (about the milk) solved.

H