Monday, March 27, 2006

Documenting Me

Yep, my body is acting up again, and I'm using my blog to keep track.

There's a spot just to the right of my spine that hurts. Pinched nerve, maybe? It's tender, including the skin.

It made me wonder, though, if maybe my abdombinal pain is also a pinched nerve type thing... and that the reason it feels "deep" is due to the excessive insulation I have stored down there. Muscle pain is much less worrisome than other things that could go wrong.

My tongue is acting up again. It started last night after I had some chocolate chips, and is still bothering me this morning. I know it wasn't chocolate chip related the other day when I was wearing my sweater, though, because I didn't have any chocolate chips that week. It is a bit annoying that multiple things can cause my tongue to act up, though. I need to check the ingredients on the chocolate chips to see what the cause is... I do have an allergy to chocolate, but other sources of chocolate hasn't been making my tongue swell.

I'm going to call and make an appointment with my doctor... emotionally I feel like I'm "just hanging on"... and I'd like to actually accomplish something in the next two months, rather than just hang on.

I did accomplish something last night... I took down my Christmas tree ornaments and put them away. :) Now I can freecycle my Christmas tree... hopefully someone will be interested even thought it's the end of March.

I need to eradicate the dust bunnies again... they're getting quite numerous. Oh... and bleach the corner in my shower that likes to grow mildew. I actually need to clean the whole tub, which is why I've been putting it off. I might as well do both at once, but cleaning the tub takes effort. And stinks... I hate the chlorine smell of the cleaner! It kills my lungs. :P

Update: Appointment made.

No comments: