Monday, March 27, 2006

Cookies

Cookies
Cookies

I swear there's something wrong with my oven. At least I didn't burn more than those seven. After the first group through the oven, I moved both racks up, and that seemed to help.

I didn't finish baking the entire batch... I'll finish tomorrow. (The dough was getting too warm and sticky, and I was lazy.)

I baked cookies partially because I felt like eating homemade cookies, and partially to use up some of the ingredients I have around the house. Like molasses (all gone) and butter (half gone). I don't want to be throwing stuff out when I leave, and there's probably a limit to what my friends want. After all, how many people use molasses these days?

Maybe next weekend I'll buy some milk to use up some chocolate pudding supplies. ;) (Chocolate baking squares and corn starch... plus I still have lots of white sugar, but that should be easy to get rid of.)

No comments: