Monday, March 27, 2006

H's Laptop Sleeve

Before embarking on cookie baking, I finished off H's laptop sleeve: I sewed on the buttons and button loops. I decided to only sew on one pair of buttons... H, if you don't like where they are, then you or I can move them. I was too cheap to buy four buttons, and figured the higher-up ones might get in the way of the folding.

Here's the sleeve with my laptop in it:
Finished Laptop Sleeve Finished Laptop Sleeve
H: Your laptop should fit this time! ;)

Don't those big red buttons make the scale of the laptop sleeve look much smaller? Like maybe it's a PDA sleeve?

I had some trouble choosing buttons. There was the red pair, some nice square horn ones, and some wooden toggles. I think the red buttons looked the best. They happened to be the cheapest too, but the price of any of the three options wasn't excessive. ;)

3 comments:

Daph said...

Wow, I love it! And it's so funny, because in the picture it *does* look tiny with those buttons, LOL, but I think they look great. The stripes are super cool!

noricum said...

Thanks!

Lucy said...

Just checking out your blog for the first time....think I'll come back. I'm just happy when people post....like your work too. Check me out www.folk-n-fancy.blogspot.com
Laptop cover...cool idea!!