Friday, March 24, 2006

Miscellany

I just noticed my tongue is feeling a bit funny... it had gone back to normal (I'm not sure exactly when, but I do know it hadn't been bothering me recently)... and today I'm wearing my Canada sweater. Egad. This calls for more experimentation. (Mainly, testing my reaction to this yarn when it *isn't* spring allergy season.)

My strange abdomen pain seems to have gone away, though. I don't think it was bothering me yesterday either... and for a while I was sitting in a mannor that European Doctor Lady would *certainly* not approve of. (I was curled up in a chair in the reading room with the papers I'm supposed to be reviewing... and my knees were probably above my head. ;) )

My neigbours moved out yesterday. Hopefully the new neighbours won't have a kid bouncing off the walls. Or anything worse.

Last night B, K and I went to the opening reception for the community art project "Lost and Found". It was fun. :)
B and K at Opening

I bought some adorable little finger puppets at the gallery shop... I couldn't resist.
Finger Puppets

Walking back to the car afterwards, I saw a neat piece of art:
Art
There's something about it that I really like.

Then, after I was back home, I started a Brown Sugar Bag.
Brown Sugar Bag WIP
What? Follow the instructions? Me? Where's the fun in that? Aren't they more like "guidelines" anyway? ;) I expect to have the finished (pre-felted) bag done tonight. I'm thinking of giving this to my step-sister for a graduation present. She graduated from a cullinary arts program back in January. (Tardy? Who, me?)

No comments: