Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ugh.

Yep, still sick, and still complaining about it. My throat feels quite a bit better, but this head and chest congestion sucks. But not air. Sucking air is not the easiest at the moment. (It's not the worst it's been, but I'm not exactly enjoying myself.) I'm evicting green nose gremlins as well... hence this is an actual illness rather than allergies. (Allergies run clear.) Okay... TMI. I'll shut up now. I'm not sure the hot shower I had just now helped at all, but it was nice anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you won't get the cough that follows. I went through this about a month ago. It lasted a good (or should I say bad) 2 weeks.

noricum said...

yuck! However, given my current chest congestion, I'm probably going to end up with a cough. :P