Friday, August 11, 2006

Tagged!

Sara tagged me a few days ago, so I figured I should eventually get around to responding. ;)

6 weird things/habits meme.

(I guess that means I'm supposed to stop at six...)

1. I hate hair in my face.
2. I wear socks with sandals pretty much year-round. (For snow I'll wear boots or shoes, and I'll wear shoes or no socks for rain.)
3. I use a soy infant formula on my breakfast cereal. (See #4.)
4. I've got a gazillion allergies. I think the one people find the weirdest is my allergy to celery. (No, it's not just water.)
5. I'm pretty good at fixing toilets and other unusual things.
6. I knit/crochet in academic talks (and virtually everywhere else too).

I never know who to tag... except Kelly, who once upon a time complained that no one ever tagged her. ;) Anyone else who wants to be, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: