Thursday, August 24, 2006

In Sickness

My cold/flu/whatever seems to be gradually getting better, although I'm pretty sure the lung bit has developed into a case of bronchitis. (One of the annoying things about my asthma... I have a tendency to get bronchitis.) My allergist prescribed me something to take to help with that, but it keeps expiring before I use much of it. My current puffer is expired, so I didn't bring it with me. My family doctor asked if I wanted a refill when I was in a month or so ago, but I figured I'd just wait until my allergist appointment in September, since it wasn't likely I'd need it before then. Heh. Murphy, you are a pain. If the bronchitis doesn't clear up in a few days, I'll go to a walk-in doc to get a prescription. Since I didn't bring the puffer, I also didn't bring the aerochamber, so I guess I'll have to shell out for a new one of those too. :P

Besides the drainage of sinuses and lungs, I was feeling pretty decent this morning. I got J to leave me the keys (only one set, and he's off to meet with his student) so I could do laundry and buy a few groceries (Cheerios, kleenex, orange juice, and plastic cups). However it seems that washing the few dishes so I could eat breakfast and then eating breakfast has tired me out. I guess I'll go have a nap, and consider laundry and groceries later.

I haven't left the apartment since Monday for lunch. This has been my view of the outside world:
Window

Okay... back to napping.

No comments: