Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Progressing

My clod/flu/whatever is progressing. Emptying of the sinus and lung cavities continues. Greenish-grayish yellow is not my favourite colour, but better out than in.

However, today I've been getting chills and near-sweats, and my skin is tender... all indicative of a low grade fever. I thought that when I started coughing stuff up, that meant I was near the end? What's up with these new symptoms that normally show up at the beginning?

In better news, I think I'll be able to sleep much better tonight... unless, of course, having slept nearly all day will mess that up.

I hope to get back to posting fun, non-disgusting stuff soon. I'd post something now, but I don't really have the energy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll be posting non-disgusting stuff soon? We can but hope! ;)

Glad it's moving along - hope you're back to 100% soon!