Saturday, August 26, 2006

Not tagged, but who cares?

I just saw this over at Sara's blog. (The actual post has been removed... WordPress is annoying her again... stupid WordPress!) I've been tagged for this one previously, way back when, but it's so rare that I'm close to a single book. Since that's the case right now, I thought I'd participate again. :)

Pipe up and speak your mind. There is nothing you can't discuss in Canada when it comes to sex. You can call up strangers and say, "Hi! We're taking a survey and we want to talk to you about sex! Do you like sex? How much do you like sex? How often do you have sex?" --How To Be A Canadian by Will Ferguson and Ian Ferguson


(Heh, heh, heh... page 123 just happened to be in the "sealed for your protection" sex chapter. Funny book... I haven't gotten to the sex chapter yet.)

Book tag goes like this:
1. Grab the nearest book. Don’t think, just the nearest book…
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog (Please include the book and author) along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag three people.

I tag Stacy, Susana, and Kari. I don't think they read my blog, but those are who Sara tagged in her missing post. So, I'm just making sure their tags don't disappear. ;)

3 comments:

Kare said...

I love that book! It's soooo funny.

Kare said...

oh and Hi! I saw you at Kari's. (I'm an Alberta girl.)

noricum said...

Thanks. :)