Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ugh.

I think I'm sick. I wasn't sure at first... the upset stomach could have been due to Aunt Flo or something I ate, and the aches could have been due to yesterday's run. The one nose gremlin was suspicious, but I had been feeling so great yesterday!

Well, I'm at work now, and am convinced that I am indeed sick. I think I'll take it easy today, and skip the gym.

Ugh. My body betrays me in times of stress. The prozac cured the regular end of term colds, but I think the stress in the last few weeks, together with being exposed to kiddies bearing germs, was just too much.

Thanks for your comments on the dresses. I'll go with the blue floral. (The brown split skirt is sulking a bit from being called names, and said something nasty to the blue dress about the way it's a tiny bit snug around the tummy, but it'll recover in time.)

Update: H drove me home and I slept most of the day. I'm feeling quite a bit better now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't realize that was a split skirt. it was hard to tell! :)

Lucy said...

Hope you feel better....I don't like being sick in the summer....too much going on outside that I want to enjoy!

Deneen said...

I thought it they were gauchos and I didn't call them any names (LOL)

sara said...

I hope you feel better.

Tell Split Skirt it is an article of clothing after my own heart. I love it! It simply is to wonderful to only wear once and a while (like a wedding)

Anonymous said...

I am sorry I made fun of your split skirt. I am sure it looks better in person.

I am glad you are feeling better, though that is more important. :)