Thursday, June 29, 2006

La la la

Nothing much exciting today. I stayed at work a bit later because H didn't have to go home as early. Then I stopped in at Fabricland to pick up some fiberfill for my grandma. I also got some for myself (I want to make a softie or two or whatever), along with a bit of a batik print for my quilt-in-collection (it's not really in progress, but I keep collecting interesting fabrics when I see them), and three transparent/translucent fabrics to keep the dust of my bookshelves. M's sock is also getting longer:


In other news, I finally got my Shaw webspace working, and have created the worlds most boring webpage. My goal is to one day (hopefully sooner rather than later) have some little crafty items for sale... I want to see if maybe I can get these little hobbies of mine to at least pay for themselves. ;) I've decided to start a running total as of when I arrived home. I haven't calculated it out yet, but I'm getting rather far down in a hole. (A visit to Ram Wools' clearance sale... orders with theknitter.com and Knit Picks... it may be time to go back on a yarn diet! ;) )

1 comment:

sara said...

Evil, evil Andrea! You mock me with your crochet sock success;Tempt me with your fabricky goodness and then point me to theknitter.com where they have *gasp* a sock of the month club.

evil
evil...