Thursday, June 22, 2006

Quick Update

Whee... I've finally finished reading my brother's paper. :) It has some problems, but on the whole, is not bad.

I've still been running around with too much to do, and not enough time to do it. I've shrunk a selection of trip photos, and will hopefully get that uploaded and posted soon. ;)

In other news, H and I have started exercising! Yesterday we did weights, and this morning we went for a jog/walk. I'm weighing about 2.5 lbs less than I did in Chapel Hill. :)

The socks I'm making for H are nearly done. I'll probably finish them up at lunch.

Eep, this weekend is already jam-packed. I have stuff planned for Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. Looks like life won't be slowing down any time soon. However, Sunday is the bookshelf, so hopefully soon I'll be able to make more progress with the unpacking. Speaking of which, it's about time to give myself another hair cut. I know where the clippers are, but they're a bit awkward to get to at the moment.

Well, back to a bit of dissertation stuff before lunch. I think I'll try to start organizing to write up that May breakthrough.

1 comment:

Deneen said...

Not enough of an update for me, who is John?-and don't send me to his pic woman, I need answers.