Friday, June 02, 2006

More Non-Mobile Blogging

(6:07 pm) Right now I'm sitting in the truck, waiting for dad who's in Cabela's. Cabela's is sells hunting and camping stuff... basically a toy store for big kids, most of whom are male. I actually went in for a bit and wandered around. They have lots of stuffed animal displays. (Of the non-cuddly, used-to-be-alive variety.) We were both ready to head out, when dad wanted to go check the dog section. Since I had found two stocking stuffers, I said I'd meet him by the truck.

(6:11 pm) Here he comes now.

(6:12 pm) Now we're both sitting in the truck. He's playing with the mapping software, deciding which way to go. Oooo! Oooo! He said we can check to see if Yarnzilla is open! (I didn't load the page with their hours, because I thought we'd be going around the city rather than through it.) There's a whole bunch of yarn stores around Minneapolis, but Yarnzilla is one that sucked me into its webpage at one point, so I recognized the name. It'll probably be closed, but swinging by to check shouldn't take too long. (And dad got to stop in at his toy shop!)

(6:27 pm) Got gas, and on our way.

No comments: