Last weekend I started dusting, only to discover I was nearly out of swiffer dusters. I did a bit, and then stopped. I bought more when I went grocery shopping, but I haven't restarted dusting yet.
Today I decided to attack a patch of mildewed caulking before my shower. I have plenty of Chlorox cleaner... but the spray bottle broke on the first squirt. No squirting is possible until I buy a new bottle. (It was an older bottle... I usually buy refills instead of spray bottles, to reduce how much packaging I send to the landfills/recyclers.)
- baseboards in kitchen, most of living room (those not hidden by boxes), hall, and bedroom
- cleaned dust and bugs out of ceiling light cover in living room, bedroom, and office
- dusted window sills in kitchen, bedroom, and office
- swept kitchen
Cleaning still to do:
- sweep and mop all floors
- move boxes into office
- dust living room, bedroom, office
- clean bathroom sink, toilet, tub and tiles
- clean kitchen sink
- dust blinds
- wash bookshelf covers
- dust all those unnoticed, hard-to-reach places (since I'm on a cleaning binge anyway
- change air return filter (*after* all cleaning)
- vacuum couches and floor mat
- tidy office desk and other surfaces
- call thrift store to pick up old clothes and stuff
Somehow my "to do" list is much longer than my "done" list.
Well... I should go get started. Lets hope none of my other cleaning supplies try to rebel on me.