Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Fiber Update

While I wait for my last load of post-P laundry to finish, I'll write an update on my recent fiber fun.

I've felted crocheted Sophie... I don't think I've posted about that yet. I know I haven't posted a photo (because I don't think I've taken one yet), but I will soon. It looks different than the knit Sophie, but still cool.

Weasley is *nearly* done. Yay! I finished the sleeves last night, and just have some seaming to do. I didn't do that last night, because I needed a large flat surface to pin the sleeves to the body, and that wasn't very condusive to visiting with company.

Speaking of company, I taught P to crochet (just ch, sc, dc), and helped B to learn knitting! :)

I'm almost done the blue crayon on the baby blanket, so I have about three and a third done altogether.

Both of H's socks are well past the heels.

Finally, Jess loves her socks! Yay! Photo of socks on feet here.

Well, I should go make my bed, and fold the other laundry, while waiting for the last load to dry. Good night! (Photos of crayons, Weasley, socks, and c-Sophie coming soon.)

No comments: