Friday, October 21, 2005

Bus

I *almost* made the 9:14 bus this morning. It went by while I was brushing my teeth. Since the next G was at 9:34, I worked on the purple crayon until then. I'll definitely have it finished tonight!

Some lady was wearing perfume on the bus. Yes, it was probably a nice smell. However, I could do without the headache and other allergic reactions. I opened the window to reduce it's effect, but I was a bit worried that I was annoying the guy sitting behind me. It's a nice temperature out for me (a bit humid, though), but most locals probably find it cool.

Well, time to read the matroid paper. My advisor and I are going through it together bit by bit, and I'm really learning a lot this way. I must remember this technique to use on my future students. (Assuming I ever manage to graduate...)

2 comments:

KelliAmanda said...

Nope - not cool out. I'd be happy with the temp about 65 or so, and for it to stay there. :-)

DAWN said...

Strong perfume is a total turn off, no matter how good it smells. Especially in the morning. My allergies are always on red alert in the morning.
~ DAWN